Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Update!!!!!!

I haven't updated in a long time. Been busy with school. Every one of my classes are so easy since I know pretty much everything. So I'm always bored in school. But it's still a good experience and I met a lot of cool people. I met this girl who also went to FIDM and she's really cool. We both always have the same feeling "wat the hell r we doing here? we're so bored." So stupid that I can't transfer my FIDM credits to FIT.

Marianne - Phillipino born in Phillipines raised in Europe and South Africa
Terese - From the Bronx been to school in England
Annie - Went to FIDM
Hyeri - Korean International Student was a chemical engineering major now a Fashion student
Zoe - Originally from HK now in NYC for one semester only to study fashion as an exchange program from her fashion Uni in HK
Fay - Born and raised in South Africa here for skool
Lauren - First friend I made at FIT from Austin, Texas has a BA in textile design now at FIT for fashion

These r the people I mostly talk to and hang out with. Hope to meet more new people!!!!

O and today was super exciting cause school was giving out old dress forms that they didn't want anymore and they were giving it out lottery style and luckily I got one...YEA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment