Sunday, January 17, 2010

Flashback part 2

These pictures are from such a long time ago. The first one is from my graduation from kindergarten and the second one is from my 5th grade graduation. I luv the 1st pic. We all look so tiny. I can't really tell which one is me though but I think I am somewhere in the middle. In the span of 5 yrs from Kindergarten to 5th grade we all grew a lot in the 2nd pic i'm the asian girl with the eyes closed. Couldn't find another one. The people from my classes since K-1 to 5th grade are pretty much the same so you kinda see the same exact people. In the 2nd picture you can see two of my best friends from that time of my life. Leyna and Katherine. On stage is my 5th grade teacher Ms. Eng.
After I graduated I always went back to volunteer though. Although it was mainly because my jr. high school required us to volunteer. But it was definitely a good experience I got to see a few of my old teachers all the time. I haven't really visited in the past two years since I've been in california but I should go back and look around. It just sucks cause a lot of my teachers left already. Hopefully when I go back we will see a few.
Love, J

P.S.1 Class of 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment