Saturday, January 16, 2010

I CAN'T Live with my Brother anymore.

OMG!!!!!!!!! I'm so annoyed. I come home around 10pm and my brother's friends are here. This isn't the first time I don't mind if his friends are over. It's just that everytime they come over they don't leave till 4am in the morning and guess what they just left. I really can't take it anymore. They are loud so I can't sleep and I live in an apartment so everytime I leave my room it passes the living room where they are just so I can get to the bathroom or kitchen or just leave the apartment. It's so awkward. And I can't do anything if they are here. If they leave by midnight it's fine but if they stay so late I can't go take a shower, i can't go wash my face, i can't do shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My brother does this almost at least 1 or 2 times a week and I really can't take it anymore. I don't wanna sound like a drama queen but for a girl this stuff matters especially when all my brother's friends are guys. I totally just had a nervous breakdown on the phone with my best friend Chris. I have known her for 7 years and this probably is the 1st time she has heard/seen me cry. I cannot wait till the day he moves out or I move out. To be honest my relationship with my brother is really good. He tells me everything and whenever he needs advice on something he would definitely come to me but on terms of his responsibility, being considerate, and respecting other people I can't give him any points for. Whenever my parents tell him that his friends need to leave by midnight he listens for about a week or two and it's as if he has alzheimer's or something. I've been living with my roommates in California for the past two years I only moved back to NY a few months ago and I can't take it anymore. I really need to graduate from college, get a job, and move out. If I continue living with my family one of these days I am gonna have a major nervous breakdown and probably have to see a psychiatrist.

Love, J

Trying to calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment