Friday, January 15, 2010

FLASHBACK TO THE PAST PART 1

This is a picture from when I was in the 3rd grade. It seems as if it was so long ago. I can't remember anything from this time of my life actually. I recognize the teacher, Mr. Sheng. I recognize some of the students. The one near the middle in the red shirt is me!!!!!!! lol!

Top - ?, Ann, Megan, ?, Michael, Ken, Lolita, ?, Hilton, Giovanni

Middle - Mr. Sheng, ?, Leyna, ?, Nicole, Me, Boa Chan, ?, Manuel

Bottom - ?, ?, ?, Hilton, Jason, Byron, William

I'm surprised I still remember most of the people in my class. The picture is old so it's kinda blurry so it's kinda hard to see who some of the ppl are. Too bad this picture I don't have a hard copy of. This was posted up by an old classmate.

One of my biggest memories from this period of my life was that my best friends were Leyna, Jennifer, and Katherine. But now the only one I still keep in contact with is Leyna. It's funny sometimes how friends come and go and how some people you know just so happened to be related to someone else you know. Somehow in the end everyone is linked to someone around you. Like Ken used to live in my building. I knew him probably even before we started attending school together. After elementary school I never saw him except for sometimes bumping into him in the building. Then when I went to high school he turns out to not only be in my school but he was also in my class. I met one of my best friends in high school Christine, who turns out to have went to jr. high with Ken. Then there's Leyna my friend since elementary school who I always kept in contact with then when I went to high school many friends that I met there turns out to be friends with her. Also many friends from high school knew a couple of my elementary school classmates such as Ann, Megan, Hilton, Byron, and Lolita. One of the more funny things was this girl named Susan who is not in the picture. She went to my elementary school, Jr. High, and High School. During elementary school I didn't know her. I finally met her in 7th grade and she talked to me first. She recognized me from elementary school saying she saw me around or something like that. Ever since being in the same class in 7th grade we became good friends. Now she's one of my best friends and I hope we will be for as long as I can remember.

Love, J

No comments:

Post a Comment