Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Last Day at MELINDA ENG

Sucks....Today is my last day at Melinda Eng which sucks. I'm starting school soon so I can't continue working there since they aren't open on weekends. But working with her was definitely an amazing experience and she is such a sweetheart. She is planning on expanding to China and she hopes that by the time I graduate she will be established and I will be able to work for her. Don't know if that is definitely gonna happen but it's good to know that someone reassures the way you work. And she said that if I need fabric for school or anything just come to her don't even bother buying it. I really wish I could continue working with her but I guess the best thing is to finish my degree first. Just hoping we will definitely keep in contact.

Love, J

A step closer to my dream...FIT here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment